We know how important it is to you how we use your personal information and how we share it. We appreciate the trust you place in us to treat it with due care and prudence.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA
Basic information on Data Protection
- Identity: JMD Silver S.L.U. - C.I.F. B14585798
- Purpose: Management and provision of requested services, commercial communications.
- Legitimation: Fulfilment of the contractual relationship, legitimate interest and consent of the User.
- Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
- Additional Information: You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the following sections.
All personal information provided or collected through www.jmdsilver.com, will be processed by JMD Silver as data controller, showing below its contact details:
- Identity: JMD Silver S.L.U.- C.I.F. B14585798
- Postal Address: C/ Esmeralda, 9E - Módulo 2, 14014, Córdoba.
- Telephone: 957 498 483
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of collected information
Our website uses the information for the purpose of:
- To be able to provide our services.
- The resolution of any type of question or incident that may arise in relation to the contracted services.
- To send you commercial and promotional communications related to JMD Silver services by telephone, email, SMS or equivalent means of electronic communication. JMD Silver will not send commercial and promotional communications unless you have selected and given your express consent to receive them. You can stop receiving them at any time by contacting us or through the link provided in each of our newsletters.
TRANSFER OF DATA
JMD Silver will only transfer personal information obtained through this website to third parties when they strictly comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Subscription to the JMD Silver Newsletter may involve the use of your personal data to provide you with personalised advertising related to our products and services via email, SMS, or other electronic means of our own or third party collaborators. Likewise, you may unsubscribe through the link provided for this purpose in each of our newsletters and by following the instructions provided.
In order to improve the service we provide, we inform you that personal data relating to your purchases in our online shop, tastes and preferences may be used for the purposes of analysis, generation of usage profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improving interaction with our customers. We engage service providers to perform certain functions such as: courier companies, marketing assistance or legal and tax services.
RETENTION OF DATA
The personal data provided will be retained by JMD Silver for as long as the User does not express a wish to unsubscribe from the services.
We retain your personal information to enable you to use JMD Silver's services and for as long as required by law (e.g. for tax and accounting purposes), or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your order history (for reference or repeat orders, if you wish) and the addresses to which you have sent orders.